- Transplant Clinical Operations Reviews-Utilizing document reviews, direct observation and staff interviews, Transplant Solutions, LLC will make recommendations to help improve the day to day operations of your transplant program.
- Transplant Cost Report Compliance Review-Transplant Solutions, LLC staff will ensure your hospital is receiving the revenue it is entitled to from the Medicare Cost Report while remaining in compliance with Cost Reporting regulations.
- Transplant Cost Report Preparation-Transplant Solutions, LLC, can prepare Medicare Cost Reports for Transplant Hospitals as well as Transplant Tissue Typing Laboratories.
- CMS CoP Readiness Assessment-Is your program ready for the next visit from the CMS Conditions of Participation Site Surveyors? Our staff can assess your readiness with a CMS CoP Gap Analysis as well as a on-site readiness review, utilizing staff with CMS CoP contract surveyor backgrounds. It's the next best thing to the actual survey!
- CMS CoP F-QAPI Readiness Assessment-The new CMS CoP Focused-QAPI survey is here to stay; is your program ready for it? We'll help you find out.
- CMS Systems Improvement Agreement (SIA) Fulfillment-If your program has been flagged by CMS, or you think it might be, we can help you navigate this process, including the required Independent Peer Review and External Consultant Monitoring. Being pro-active could save your hospital significant dollars during the SIA contract period with CMS.
- New Program Development and Implementation-Is your hospital thinking about starting a new transplant program? We have assisted many hospitals in setting up the infrastructure necessary to ensure the success of the program-why not let us help you?
- New Staff Orientation and Training-Whether you have expanded your staff or are opening a new transplant program, orientation and training for these highly-specialized positions can be a challenge, but we can help you meet it.
- Quarterly Retainer-Never in the history of transplantation has the industry been as regulated as it is now. And if it seems like those regulations change almost daily, you're not alone in thinking that. A quarterly retainer agreement with Transplant Solutions, LLC gives you ready access to our staff whenever you have questions or concerns.
Please contact us to discuss your program's specific needs and remember, costs associated with some of our services may be allowable to your hospital's Medicare Cost Report.